13 March 2006

Heroes

This post is in reply to my kid-sister’s blog post found at the below link.

My Sister's Blog for March 13th, 2006



A very appropriate answer my dear sister. If I had attempted to answer this I would have defiantly had a different answer, but only because of life circumstance at this moment. With my friend dying in Iraq, he is one of my Heroes. With my husband being awarded a purple heart for wounds received in Daharan, he is one of my Hero's. With my children having to cope with having their mother being ill at a time in the life when they need a well mother, they are two of my Hero's. With my brother following his dreams even when he get's frustrated, he is one of my Hero's. With my parent’s surving a tumulus marriage, they are two of my Hero's. With my husband's parents being some of the best and non-interfering IL's EVER, they are two of my Hero's. And you my sister, for having the courage to stand up for your faith, to not look back on your mistakes and to recognize God's greatest gift, you are one of my Hero's. And then Jesus who without His sacrifice I would have no Hero's. For God is the author of all, and it goes without saying that He is my Hero,THE Hero, and the underlying reason for all the others.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Background Pattern By Fractured Sanity