10 April 2008

Today is NOT the day

Today couldn't be the day cuz my Fibromyalgia has decided it isn't. I missed the alarm clock to wake my children, then missed them leave for school, and next thing I knew it was almost 10 am. Fibro is annoying it pleases only itself, it is in essence a whiny child. I always feel like I just linger in this life when my Fibro flares. I sit on the edge of life while it passes me, I live in the pain and pine in the ache that it is. No one understands how pain can be so completely consuming. Yet here am I overwhelmed by it, struggling not to devour everything in the house to cover the pain. All I can do is medicate myself in the hope that my Fibro will accept my offering and allow me a modicum of temporary relief.

Now I'm going to do just that, maybe try to reading a little, as a distraction. I will hobble from my computer to my kitchen grab a snack, hobble to my room, take some meds and pray. Always Praying, forever in prayer asking the Lord to just give me peace in the pain.


0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie Background Pattern By Fractured Sanity